This is the Linux app named File ContentProvider for iQser GIN whose latest release can be downloaded as filesystem-provider-2.1-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named File ContentProvider for iQser GIN with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
File ContentProvider for iQser GIN
The goal of this project is to provide a reusable library to transform common file formats to content objects and ContentProvider plugins to common file repositories like Filesystem, CMIS and others for iQser GIN Semantic Middleware (www.iqser.com).
- iQser ContentProvider for Filesystem
- iQser ContentProvider for CMIS ECM
- Support for PDF Documents
- Support for HTML Documents
- Support for MS Office (97 - 2010) Documents
- Support for RTF Documents
- Support for OpenOffice Documents
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iqserfileplugin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.