This is the Linux app named FileHashConfirm whose latest release can be downloaded as FileHashConfirm-MacOS-Build.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FileHashConfirm with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ever wondered how you can cross-check file hashes quickly? There is no more need to worry. This program makes your experience a breeze. Just drag the file into the program then paste the provided hash. Only MD5, SHA-1, and SHA-256 are supported for now. Feel free to contribute to the project.
- File Hash Calculator
- File Hash Confirmation
- Supporting MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 hash algorithms
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/file-hash-confirm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.