This is the Linux app named Maggy whose latest release can be downloaded as maggy2-22.214.171.124.linux-x86_64.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Maggy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Maggy is a tool for designing an application around a Sqlite or a MySQL database. Oriented towards information databases, its main task is searching information quickly through lists and inverted data.
Originally written in php and designed for MySQL, the version 2 is a full rewrite in Python, now oriented to SQLite. MySQL support may be included, but not fully implemented yet.
Maggy2 is in beta state and the documentation is missing. But the program is quite fully functional.
Information Technology, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/maggy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.