This is the Linux app named FinalCrypt whose latest release can be downloaded as finalcrypt.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FinalCrypt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
1. Most people choose Disk-Encryption as it's easier to unlock a whole drive, but Big-Brother or Malware can then also read all your files. Only use File-Encryption!
2. Most software uses recently broken AES encryption.
3. Soon The Shor's algorithm will instantly break all assymmetric encryption with Quantum Computers.
4. FinalCrypt uses Symmetric One Time Pad Encryption, which is the most unbreakable encryption there is.
5. FinalCrypt is the only "One Time Pad", OpenSource, Cross-Platform, (Bulk) File Encryption Software available.
- One Time Pad
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/finalcrypt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.