This is the Linux app named Firefox Bookmark CSV Export whose latest release can be downloaded as bookmark_csv_export-0.9-fx.xpi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Firefox Bookmark CSV Export with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Firefox Bookmark CSV Export
DESCRIPTIONA plug-in for Firefox that exports the user's bookmarks to CSV file format. We hope to expand to other formats (e.g. XML) soon!
- Export Bookmarks to Comma-Separated Values Format from Firefox
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/firefoxcsv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.