This is the Linux app named Fireprint - Web to Print whose latest release can be downloaded as fireprint.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fireprint - Web to Print with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fireprint - Web to Print
Update 12/08/2021 - Google Cloud Print Service has been deprecated
Print your web page using Google Cloud Print Service wherever you want - https://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/?hl=en
Chrome extension: http://bit.ly/1Wct1rL (not available for now)
Opera add-on: http://bit.ly/1Mg5WJK
Firefox add-on: http://mzl.la/1OXGxex
1. Download add-on directly from browser gallery
2. Click on icon of add-on in browser toolbar to sending and printing using Google Cloud Print
- Web page to yours printers wherever you want
- Choose rapidly yours printers with useful search box
- Print webpage as PDF format and send to Google Drive
- Setting page format and more options to print
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fireprint/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.