This is the Linux app named FIX Pusher whose latest release can be downloaded as fixpusher-windows-1.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FIX Pusher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FIX Pusher is a tool for developers and administrators working with the Financial Information eXchange ("FIX") protocol. The FIX protocol is an industry driven standard for the electronic communication of trade related messages, released and maintained by FIX Protocol, Ltd.
FIX Pusher can send and receive FIX messages. It supports you simulating workflows with third party systems speaking the FIX protocol. The application acts as acceptor or initiator. FIX Pusher can interpret and modify QuickFIX conform, customized data dictionaries containing user defined fields. The tool supports FIX versions 4.0 - 5.0 SP2.
The application ships with the option for exporting message details into Excel© sheets and graphical analysis of message logs. FIX Pusher is a 100% Java open source implementation running on Windows, Linux/Unix and Mac OS. It requires JRE version of 1.6 or higher for proper functioning.
Related project: FIX Agora http://fixagora.sourceforge.net
- FIX Protocol Versions 4.0 - 5.0 SP2
- Excel Export
Developers, Financial and Insurance Industry, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fixpusher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.