This is the Linux app named RTF to HTML Lite Converter whose latest release can be downloaded as rtf2html-lite-200901-char_buffer_version_by_Kyley_Jex.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RTF to HTML Lite Converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RTF to HTML Lite Converter
RTF2HTML is a name for a cross-platform C++ library (DLL, OCX) and command-line utility, which is intended to convert documents from Rich Text Format (e.g. Word, OO Writer) to HTML. Its features are tiny size, speed, low mem usage and compact output.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology
Command-line, Plugins, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rtf2html-lite/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.