This is the Linux app named Flash Virtual Piano whose latest release can be downloaded as ElectroPiano.swf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flash Virtual Piano with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Flash Virtual Piano
A virtual piano in flash. Play and record music with the mouse or keyboard.
- Play notes with mouse and keyboard.
- Bind up to five keys to any note; notes may share keys.
- Record and play songs.
- Save and load recorded songs.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flashpiano/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.