This is the Linux app named OS Screen Saver Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as service.osscreensavermanager-1.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OS Screen Saver Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OS Screen Saver Manager
Disables screen saver of the operating system (desktop) while Kodi is running or during playback.
Supports various Linux desktop screen savers and control interfaces. Namely: xdg-screensaver command, freedesktop.org D-Bus interface and XScreenSaver. Additionally it allows to specify custom commands.
- Works out of the box
- Supports various linux screen savers
- Possibility to specify custom commands
- Possibility of executing command periodically
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/osscreensavermanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.