This is the Linux app named Flashlight Survival Horror Game to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Flashlight.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flashlight Survival Horror Game to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Flashlight Survival Horror Game to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Flashlight is a First-Person Survival Horror freeware game inspired by Amnesia, Penumbra, SCP: Containment Breach... but mainly Slender.
You control Edward Thomas, a police officer who went off on his own, unprotected, to find his missing girlfriend. After receiving a letter in his mailbox, Edward went off to where the kidnapper was hiding... deep in a large, restricted forest near his home. What Edward discovers shortly is that the forest that he's going to was restricted for a very dark reason...
Move Around - "W, A, S, D"
Look Around - "Mouse"
Toggle Flashlight - "F"
Interact - "Left Mouse Button"
Pause - "Escape"
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flashlightgame/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.