This is the Linux app named Flask-GraphQL whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flask-GraphQL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Adds GraphQL support to your Flask application. This will add /graphql endpoint to your app and enable the GraphiQL IDE. If you are using the Schema type of Graphene library, be sure to use the graphql_schema attribute to pass as schema on the GraphQLView view. Otherwise, the GraphQLSchema from graphql-core is the way to go. The GraphQLSchema object that you want the view to execute when it gets a valid request. A value to pass as the context_value to graphql execute function. By default is set to dict with request object at key request. The root_value you want to provide to graphql execute.
- You can also subclass GraphQLView
- Since v3, flask-graphql code lives at graphql-server repository to keep any breaking change on the base package on sync with all other integrations
- Just use the GraphQLView view from flask_graphql
- Adds GraphQL support to your Flask application
- If you are using the Schema type of Graphene library, be sure to use the graphql_schema attribute to pass as schema on the GraphQLView view.
- Add /graphql endpoint to your app and enable the GraphiQL IDE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flask-graphql.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.