This is the Linux app named Flat File Extractor whose latest release can be downloaded as ffe-0.3.9-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flat File Extractor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Flat File Extractor
Flat file extractor can be used for reading and parsing different flat file structures and printing them in different formats. ffe is a command line tool developed in GNU/Linux environment and it is distributed under GPL.
Project moved to https://github.com/igitur/ffe
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ff-extractor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.