This is the Linux app named FLEX-db Digital Asset Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as flexdb-3.0.9-source.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FLEX-db Digital Asset Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FLEX-db Digital Asset Manager
FLEX-db - an enterprise Digital Asset Manager (DAM). It ingests and links metadata with files, creates thumbnails, and processes files using business rules. FLEX-db has a JSP client, Java app server for file input and output and an EJB metadata layer.
Developers, Information Technology, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flexstor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.