This is the Linux app named Flisys - The Flisol Open Source System whose latest release can be downloaded as flisys-0.3.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flisys - The Flisol Open Source System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Flisys - The Flisol Open Source System
FliSys is a web-based open source system that allow regional teams of FLISOL to manage his events with precision and efficiency. FliSys can be used to manage others events too. Try and post your experience with FliSys.
- Manage Events with visitors, lectures and workshops
- Generates participation certificates
- Manage your visitors
- Manage your lectures and workshops
Non-Profit Organizations, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flisys/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.