This is the Linux app named Floranta Rich Client Wiki whose latest release can be downloaded as floranta.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Floranta Rich Client Wiki with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Floranta Rich Client Wiki
The Floranta libraries provide components for building Rich Client Wikis using AJAX or Java. Floranta clients can be embedded in any webpage (even plain html) and allow users to leave notes, images, cards, etc on the pages. Eg: http://www.floranta.com
Advanced End Users, Customer Service, Developers, Information Technology, Science/Research, System Administrators
Java AWT, Project is a remote control application, Project is a user interface (UI) system, Web-based
MySQL, PHP Pear::DB
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/floranta/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.