This is the Linux app named Flow whose latest release can be downloaded as Flow-3.0.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flow with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- lightweight Inversion-of-Control container with first-class support for Dependency Injection
- powerful, easy-to use Model-View-Controller implementation
- enables you to use the powerful techniques of Aspect Oriented Programming
- validation and filtering framework with built-in rules as well as support for custom validation of any object
- "touchless" security by enforcing security policies through AOP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/typo3flow/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.