This is the Linux app named Fltk_contour to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as fltk_contour-5.3.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fltk_contour to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fltk_contour to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONNOTE: This project was moved to: https://github.com/eetorres
An easy scientific data visualization widget for the FLTK library. The widget is an OpenGL based contour visualizer for Linux, which allow you to built 2D and 3D graph of contour and colour map for a xy regular or scattered data set. There is a good example with the topographic data of Poland with 5902 data points to introduce yourself how to use it. There is not much documentation but it is easy to use. The input data are in XYZ format, where Z is a function of XY of the form Z=F(X,Y). The data file is in plain text format.
- 2D and 3D contour and color maps
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fltkcontour/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.