This is the Linux app named FMACJ Parallelization Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as fmacj-0.8-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FMACJ Parallelization Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FMACJ Parallelization Framework
FMACJ is a parallelization framework for the .NET CLR that gives your applications multicore/cluster support by saying what should be parallelized via attributes. You do not have to think about threads and networks at all. FMACJ also runs on Mono.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fmacj/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.