This is the Linux app named folders4cmake whose latest release can be downloaded as folders4cmake_v0-1-2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named folders4cmake with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA small java application which helps CMake users who want to efficiently organize their source tree with the help of Visual Studio's project editor and CMake's "source_group" command.
- generates CMake file lists which can be included in your own CMake scripts
- automatically generates CMake source_groups from Visual Studio project folders
- allows to easily manage non-windows source files with Visual Studio project folders
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/folders4cmake/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.