This is the Linux app named font-spider whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.0.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named font-spider with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Font-spider is a compress tool for WebFont which can analyze your web-page intelligently to find the fonts out which have been used and then compress them. Font subsetter, our tool is based on HTML and CSS analysis and completely running in local so that. Font converter supports woff2, woff, eot, svg font format generation.
- Compress WebFont by using font-spider
- Use the wildcard character to compress the WebFont of several HTML files
- Show the WebFont that has been used on the website
- Map the WebFont of online page to local and then compress it
- Only the constant texts and styles are supported
- Only the HTML and CSS files which is encoded by utf-8 are supported
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/font-spider.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.