This is the Linux app named Foo (Piłkarzyki) whose latest release can be downloaded as Foo_1.0_exec.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Foo (Piłkarzyki) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Foo (abbreviation from football) is a playing machine of Paper Soccer, a pencil and paper game for two players, described in WIKIPEDIA. Written in Haskell, contains also simply interface using HOpenGL library. Provides bunch of playing algorithms.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fooengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.