This is the Linux app named Football Viewer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as FootballViewer126.96.36.199.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Football Viewer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Football Viewer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:WARNING: Disable windows defender before installing the app.
Don't worry, our app is totally safe.
If the application fails to install, download the folder located in the tab "files" and execute the setup.
The 188.8.131.52 update for the app adds:
-American footbal (soccer)l leagues (For now only Major League Soccer)
-English language (Yaaaay!)
-An update check button
- Watch italian and american football champinships results for free
- watch videos about the match you want
- Windows 32 bit only (for now)
- Update check button
- totally FOR FREE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/footballviewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.