This is the Linux app named Footswitch2 Equaliser whose latest release can be downloaded as fs2-equaliser_3.2.0_arch.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Footswitch2 Equaliser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
15 band audio equaliser originally intended for use with Footswitch
and Footswitch2 transcription tools but will happily run independently.
This Linux python utility provides a GUI front end to modify the sound of
audio using pulseaudio's ladspa module with Steve Hariss' mbeq_1197 and
Frank Neumann's split_1406 plugins. Multiband equaliser and Mono to Stereo
Pulseaudio must be up and running for this software to work.
- 15 Band Equaliser
- Save your own presets
- Delete presets
- Apply on the fly changes
- Supports unlimited Presets
- Mono to Stereo option
- Volume adjustment
- Preamp between 1.00 and 2.00
- Channel adjustment by click, drag or mouse wheel
- Adjustments in 0.02 increments between -70 & +30
- Bauer binaural filter built in
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/footswitch2equaliser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.