This is the Linux app named Forgotten Wild War to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ForgottenWildWar-1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Forgotten Wild War to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Forgotten Wild War to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Forgotten Wild War is a Real-Time-Strategy (RTS) game written in Java (so it is cross-platform). Various humanoid unity, vehicule unity, and obstacle belong to the environnement, and several players can play together via LAN or Internet.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Cocoa (MacOS X), Carbon (Mac OS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/forgottenw2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.