This is the Linux app named Formatting Object Authoring tool whose latest release can be downloaded as foa_0_6_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Formatting Object Authoring tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Formatting Object Authoring tool
FOA is the world's first XSL-FO Authoring tool. It is a Java application that gives users a graphical interface to author XSL-FO stylesheets. With FOA you can generate pages, page sequences and fill them with content provided into one or more XML files. F
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/foa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.