This is the Linux app named FormScanner to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as formscanner-1.1.4-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FormScanner to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FormScanner to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONFormScanner is an OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) software that automatically marks multiple-choice papers.
FormScanner not bind you to use a default template of the form, but gives you the ability to use a custom template created from a simple scan of a blank form.
The modules can be scanned as images with a simple scanner and processed with FormScanner software.
All the collected information can be easily exported to a spreadsheet.
- OMR open source
- Use personal templates
- Use any type of images
- Change automatically selected points and corners
- Export output in csv format
- Run on Windows, Mac and Linux
Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Science/Research, Education
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/formscanner/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.