This is the Linux app named FOSS license whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FOSS license with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
We propose a method to mark the comments of license as sentence-token. We use the term sentence-token to refer to a sentence of a known license. A license (both by-inclusion or by-reference) is a sequence of sentence-tokens. Sentence-tokens are generalized using one or more regular expressions. we propose an idea for license identification based on the analysis of each sentence in the license statement of a source code file.
- license sentence token
- license rules
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/foss-license-token/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.