This is the Linux app named FotoMorsaicos whose latest release can be downloaded as outsrc.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FotoMorsaicos with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A Photomosaics system written in Delphi. The software has three subsystems. i. A Photomosaic generator; ii. A final image (jpg) generator; iii. A program to build an Image Library Index.
An article about the software was published in the defun Dr. Dobbs Journal (https://www.drdobbs.com/understanding-photomosaics/184404848).
Please check https://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi
- Easy to use. Can build a photomosaic in few minutes
- Can use large collections of JPG images (free available at archive.org)
- Written in Delphi
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fotomorsaicos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.