This is the Linux app named fp-ts whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.11.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named fp-ts with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
fp-ts provides developers with popular patterns and reliable abstractions from typed functional languages in TypeScript. The goal of fp-ts is to empower developers to write pure FP apps and libraries built atop higher order abstractions. It includes the most popular data types, type classes, and abstractions from languages like Haskell, PureScript, and Scala. Functional programming is all about pure functions and how to compose them into bigger structures. fp-ts provides a few general functions to support you with composition, constant functions, and more. Data types are the practical part of fp-ts: you can instantiate them with your data to gain properties and functionality that are useful for solving a specific need. Because data types all share common interfaces (through type classes), once you learn how to use one data type, you can apply the same concepts to the others.
- Interoperability with non functional code
- Implementation of Higher Kinded Types, which TypeScript doesn't support natively
- Make sure to always have a single version of fp-ts installed in your project
- This library is conceived, tested and is supposed to be consumed by TypeScript
- Includes the most popular data types, type classes and abstractions
- Write pure FP apps and libraries built atop higher order abstractions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fp-ts.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.