This is the Linux app named tkwintrack whose latest release can be downloaded as tkwintrack-2.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tkwintrack with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project houses two packages:
* tkwintrack (latest release: 2.0.1)
Tkwintrack is an inspection tool for developers of Tk GUI's. While tracking individual windows in a GUI with the mouse pointer, tkwintrack outlines them and displays their pathname in a small widget. Window pathnames reported in this pathname widget may be copied to the clipboard using a keyboard shortcut. To run tkwintrack, you need package windetect as well.
* windetect (latest release: 1.0.0)
Windetect is a Tk library which provides the detection functionality for tracking windows in a GUI with the mouse.
- The green download buttons generated by SF don't cope with two packages. Better ignore them and go directly to the Files tab to get what you really need.
- The .tar.gz files include the unix manual page, which the .zip files lack.
- Tkwintrack is the successor of wintrackgui (its name before release 2.0.0).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tkwintrack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.