This is the Linux app named fpGUI Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as fpgui_src_1.4.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named fpGUI Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a widget set to quickly develop cross-platform GUI software using the Free Pascal Compiler. It doesn't rely on large third party libraries - which makes fpGUI applications easy to deploy. Also included: help viewer, visual form designer.
- cross-platform (Linux, FreeBSD, Windows, Windows Mobile, ARM-Linux)
- no large 3rd party library dependencies
- custom drawn gui toolkit
- own help system and help viewer
- own visual forms designer
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Project is a graphics toolkit, Other toolkit
Pascal, Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fpgui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.