This is the Linux app named Fran FireWall fwiptables Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as fwiptables-v1.51-Fran. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fran FireWall fwiptables Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fran FireWall fwiptables Generator
Fran iptables is a one simple FRONT-END for iptables linux, which COMMAND-LINE with CLI-MENU with GUI-MENU and with GUI-SHELL
[Program name] Fran FireWall fwiptables Generator
[Program description] One Script in bash for iptables firewall
[It works without compiling] chmod ugo+x fwiptables-ver
[And then fwiptables is in /usr/bin] ./fwiptables-ver install
[Notes about development] Interfaces done
[Done] command line to -text output for default
[Done] console output to -text or -log, or -gui
- iptables generator
System Administrators, Testers, Security
X Window System (X11), Console/Terminal, Command-line, Tk
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/f-iptables/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.