This is the Linux app named Fran FireWall fwiptables Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as fwiptables-v4.00-Barcelona. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fran FireWall fwiptables Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fran FireWall fwiptables Generator
# Project fwiptables
Official Page of Fran FireWall fwiptables Generator which is One Script in bash over iptables firewall.
# Program Description
Fran fwiptables is one simple FRONT-END for tool iptables linux with COMMAND-LINE with CLI-MENU with GUI-MENU and with GUI-SHELL, with shield for ssh server, with comments rules, and more improvements.
Choose one firewall: eraserules, or wizard-mini, or wizard-full, or custom, or one predesignated firewall to choose one.
# Install fwiptables
chmod ugo+x fwiptables-version
# Optional interface
cli-menu | back-end dialog
gui-menu | back-end zenity
gui-shell | back-end zenity
# Optional output
txt | back-end bash
log | back-end output file
cli | back-end dialog
gui | back-end zenity
web | back-end text browser
help | help with backend text plain
info | info with backend text rst
System Administrators, Testers, Security
X Window System (X11), Console/Terminal, Command-line, Tk
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/f-iptables/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.