This is the Linux app named Free Clef whose latest release can be downloaded as free_clef.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Free Clef with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Free Clef is a lightweight notation editor which allows you to quickly write your songs and export them to MusicXML format.
It lets you distribute interactive sheet music online, and to use score files with a wide variety of music software.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freeclef/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.