This is the Linux app named Free Queue Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as FQM_Linux_0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Free Queue Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Free Queue Manager
A web based management system developed for the purpose of easing the process of orgnizing queues and lines. Like many other (QMS)s Queue Management Systems, FQM does provide a basic dashboard to allow the users of the system and customers alike to interact with the system via a basic yet simple user interface . Brief user guide can be found on https://fqms.github.io/images/user_guide.pdf
- Runs on local network
- Text to speech announcement
- QR code support
- Multimedia files integration
Customer Service, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/free-queue-manager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.