This is the Linux app named Free-SA whose latest release can be downloaded as free-sa-2.0.0b6p7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Free-SA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Free-SA is logs processor and report generating tool. It can be used to control traffic usage, to evaluate conformance to the Internet access security policies, to investigate security incidents, to evaluate web server efficiency and to detect troubles with server configuration.
- High speed: up to 20x times faster than competitors.
- Support for Squid, Postfix and Qmail log formats.
- Highly customizable configuration, various predefined and limited user defined reports are available.
- Truly cross-platform: successful builds reported for Linux, FreeBSD, HP-UX, Solaris and Windows.
- Full compliance to the existing world standards: W3C HTML, CSS and SVG for reports, POSIX, C99 and SystemV for C code, etc.
Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/free-sa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.