This is the Linux app named Free SLOC whose latest release can be downloaded as FreeSLOC_0_2_2_exec.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Free SLOC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Free SLOC is a lightweight application for counting physical lines of code (NOT logical lines of code 'LLOC') for many format files, as Java, Python, C, C++, HTML,..., as well as comment lines, blank lines and delimiter lines.
Use GUI or console mode (type -h in command line to see options).
Use double-click right button in tree to open folder or see source file.
Source code in Files tab (Kotlin)
- Easy to use
- GUI/Console mode
Java Swing, Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/free-sloc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.