This is the Linux app named freehealth whose latest release can be downloaded as freehealth-0.9.9.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named freehealth with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
What is FreeHealth EHR?
A free and open source electronic health record
Who can benefit from FreeHealth EHR?
allied health professionals
FreeHealth EHR is coded in C++ / Qt5.
* GNU/Linux: Debian, Ubuntu
* Mac OS: 10.9 Mavericks (64 bit), 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan
* Windows: Windows 7 (32 bit & 64 bit), Windows 8, Windows 10
What languages are available?
* English: 100%
* French: 100%
* German: 75%
FreeHealth EHR can be easily translated to your language.
Can I make a donation?
Yes! Go to our Donation page:
Your money will speed up the development process
FreeHealth EHR is a fork of FreeMedForms EMR
: copyright © 2016 Jerome Pinguet
: Copyright (C) 2008-2015 by Eric MAEKER
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freehealth/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.