This is the Linux app named frontburner whose latest release can be downloaded as frontburner-0.08.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named frontburner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
frontburner is a to-do list manager based around the idea that to-do items increase in priority over time. This is my attempt to put into code the way I manage work on post-it notes today.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/frontburner/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.