This is the Linux app named freeIPE whose latest release can be downloaded as freeipe.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named freeIPE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
UPDATE: I am abandoning this project. I decided I'd rather lean towards application development than web development. I have packed up the idea of an integrated productivity environment and moved to VIMAT here on sf.net. Thank you.
What I am aiming for with freeIPE is a colossal set of minimalistic productivity tools that all share the same data. This means a task list, calendar, time tracker, and any other tool that the user feels could be of value.
My goal for freeIPE is to have something for all to use, at work or at home (children and grandparents, too). I'd like to have customized sharing of data with other users with the ability to sync data over LAN/Bluetooth.
If anyone is interested in this project, I am open to discussion in threads here.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freeipe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.