This is the Linux app named FreeNono whose latest release can be downloaded as FreeNono-0.10-installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FreeNono with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FreeNono is an open-source implementation of the Nonogram game — a logic puzzle in which cells in a grid have to be colored or left blank according to numbers given at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture.
FreeNono is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL.
- Solve a logic puzzle and uncover the hidden picture
- Includes more than 1000 nonograms
- Generates random nonograms
- Different game modes: Against the time, with a maximum number of allowed errors, ...
- Available as Windows Installer, Debian/Ubuntu package and Zip file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freenono/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.