This is the Linux app named freesteam to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as freesteam-2.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named freesteam to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
freesteam to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONOpen source steam property routines in C. Implements the IAPWS-IF97 steam tables from the International Association for the Properties of Water and Steam. Includes two-way property solvers and test suite. Can be used from C/C++, Fortran, Python, LabVIEW, Octave and ASCEND.
- IAPWS-IF97 steam properties software library, implemented in C
- Integration with Python, Octave, LabView, Excel, ASCEND.
- GUI for quick one-off evaluation of steam properties
- Scripts to produce printable steam tables
- Convenient, easy-to-use, easy-to-remember API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freesteam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.