This is the Linux app named FreeWPC to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as freewpc-0.99.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FreeWPC to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FreeWPC to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:FreeWPC is a software framework for writing new software for 1990's Bally/Williams pinball machines. The framework allows you to build your own ROM images, define your own game rules, incorporate dot matrix animations, design lamp shows, and so on.
- Common APIs for controlling pinball hardware
- Examples of new games for machines like Twilight Zone and World Cup Soccer
- Contains its own standalone operating system for running directly on real pinball hardware
- Written portability so that other pinball hardware may be supported in the future
- Can also be compiled to run directly on your development machine for testing
Non-interactive (Daemon), Curses/Ncurses
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freewpc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.