This is the Linux app named Fritz!Box Traffic whose latest release can be downloaded as fritzboxtraffic-1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fritz!Box Traffic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONGet and display the traffic counter of a Fritz!Box 7270 (or similar) in a human readable form on local host. The telnet daemon has to be enabled on the FritzBox to download the data file from the AVM router to local host.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fritzboxtraffic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.