This is the Linux app named FROG to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as frog-gmv3-120828.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FROG to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FROG to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:GPS web application for the sport of orienteering. The course setter sets the GPS coordinates for the start, controls and finish. A runner with GPS runs the course and afterwards checks with FROG if she or he has been in the right positions.
- support for loops, butterflies and diamonds (http://owiki.nopeindustries.com/index.php?title=Butterfly_Loops)
- route choices
- split times
- simulation of mass start
- orienteering maps on google maps
- upload routes or set courses directly from a garmin device
- no electronic punching system needed
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freeog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.