This is the Linux app named Frood LDAP Browser whose latest release can be downloaded as frood-1.5.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Frood LDAP Browser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Frood LDAP Browser
DESCRIPTIONFrood is a Gtk/Perl LDAP client designed to work on LDAPv2 and LDAPv3 servers. You can extract data from a server by either searching or by browsing a hierarchial tree structure. Entries can be added, deleted or modifed.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/frood/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.