This is the Linux app named FuzzyWuzzy whose latest release can be downloaded as AddPython3.7Compatibility.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FuzzyWuzzy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
We’ve made it our mission to pull in event tickets from every corner of the internet, showing you them all on the same screen so you can compare them and get to your game/concert/show as quickly as possible. Of course, a big problem with most corners of the internet is labeling. One of our most consistently frustrating issues is trying to figure out whether two ticket listings are for the same real-life event (that is, without enlisting the help of our army of interns). To pick an example completely at random, Cirque du Soleil has a show running in New York called “Zarkana”. When we scour the web to find tickets for sale, mostly those tickets are identified by a title, date, time, and venue. We’ve built up a library of “fuzzy” string matching routines to help us along. And good news! We’re open sourcing it. The library is called “Fuzzywuzzy”, the code is pure python, and it depends only on the (excellent) difflib python library.
- Uses Levenshtein Distance to calculate the differences between sequences in a simple-to-use package
- You can pass additional parameters to extractOne method to make it use a specific scorer
- The simplest way to compare two strings with a measurement of edit distance
- Requires Python 2.7 or higher
- FuzzyWuzzy is being ported to other languages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fuzzywuzzy.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.