This is the Linux app named FX Player : yet another streaming server whose latest release can be downloaded as yass-server-0.8.10-alpha-standalone.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FX Player : yet another streaming server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FX Player : yet another streaming server
DESCRIPTIONFX Player is a Web-based streaming server with a Flash iTunes-like interface. It shares your MP3 library and allow access to your tracks through the Internet. Coded in Java, FX Player run on most platforms, including Mac OS X, Windows, Linux and Unix.
- On the fly MP3 transcoding for bandwidth saving.
- MP3 playback.
- Users Playlists.
- Full text search in artist name, album and track title.
- Cover Art extraction from Audio File, File System, Amazon and Discogs.
- Automatic library scanning.
- User Administration and configuration.
- Configurable tracks crossfading durations.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fx-player/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.