This is the Linux app named G4LTL-ST whose latest release can be downloaded as G4LTL-ST_gplv3_v1.07.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named G4LTL-ST with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
G4LTL-ST is a standalone tool and a Java library for automatically generating industrial control software (supporting IEC-61131-3 Structure Text) from LTL or extended logic specifications.
See Tutorial.txt inside the package for step-by-step instructions. For technical demails, see CAV'14 paper "G4LTL-ST: Automatic Generation of PLC Programs". The old version (G4LTL; under BSD license) is available under file\arxiv.
- Automatically generate PLC programs (IEC 61131-3 Structure Text) from LTL or extended logic specifications
- Support specification for timers, simple numerical constraints
- For problematic specifications, propose new environment models as a fix of the specification
- Support output to simulation and verification models.
- Compatibility support over various vendors (e.g., 3S CODESYS, ABB, WAGO).
- Examples with synthesized code placed within CODESYS projects
Science/Research, Manufacturing, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/g4ltl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.