This is the Linux app named Galaxy Forces V2 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as galaxyv2_1.85_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Galaxy Forces V2 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Galaxy Forces V2 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A 2D multiplayer space shooter, inspired by the Amiga classic Gravity Force. Play race, mission or dogfight. Single player, with friends or against AI. There are 50+ levels and a map-editor included.
Global hi-score and achievements with replays on the website.
The game plays on Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Space shooter
- Online hiscore
- Cross platform
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), OpenGL, Cocoa (MacOS X), Web-based
C++, C, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/galaxyv2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.